Promote Business Success
Connecting existing businesses with resources and services designed to meet their unique, growth needs fuels a vibrant, sustainable, countywide economy.
Small Business Resources
The GBA works with business and community leaders, as well as nonprofit and government partners, to create a healthy ecosystem for small business growth in Gaston County. Programs, events, and connections to various service providers support business growth ambitions.
- Deliver exceptional and relevant programs
- Connect small businesses with partner service organizations
- Rapidly assess & respond to real-time business needs
- Support underrepresented businesses
- Champion and celebrate Gaston business successes
- Streamline program offerings
- Enhance the Leadership Gaston program
- Be the lead generator for Gaston College Small Business Center and SBTDC
- Create and launch GBA Chapters in the East, Central, and West geographies
- Execute a robust peer to peer Investor onboarding process
- Identify and establish relationships with Hispanic and Black-owned businesses
- Deliver highly-effective, multichannel content